Jun 11, 2012

Five Questions with Actor McDonald Dixon


This week we highlight Saint Lucian Actor McDonald Dixon(center) who plays Charlo on The Coming of Org.

1. How did you get involved in The Coming of Org movie?
Davina asked me.

2. Describe your character Charlo.
A kind of fallen angel. A bloke who had seen better times. I patterned him after an old man I knew as a boy who played drafts all day on a porch at Marchand, and in the evening went home to beat his wife.

3. What was the experience like, working on set with the director Davina Lee?
Fantastic. I would gladly do it again. Davina is an excellent director. I trust her judgement implicitly.

4. Did you have any acting experience before the movie?
Lots. Don't ask to begin.

5. Any stories from behind the scenes that you can share with us?
P and C. (Private and Confidential)